Procurement and Pricing Analyst –
Procurement and Pricing Analyst – evaluate supplier proposals; prepare cost and price evaluations; and document and coordinate these evaluations in price negotiations. Other responsibilities include providing specialized assistance on accounting; financial and operational matters related to supplier cost systems; cost proposal and financial payments. Applicant will maintain the collection of supplier pricing information required to evaluate and develop Bill of Materials for various systems and to assist in the development of budgets for procurement and estimates at completion for internal and external financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering or a business-related field
- Minimum of five (5) years of related experience is required
- Strong computer skills including the use of database, word-processing and accounting software is mandatory MRP/ERP experience a plus
Quality Engineer –
Quality Assurance Engineer – executes and manages ISO 9000 services quality program including leading and directing the staff in quality assurance activities in a way which satisfies the aviation industry standards, the FAA and customer specific requirements. Other responsibilities include participating in design meetings and reviews, development and maintaining FAA approved development processes and procedures, conducting process audits, and managing corrective actions to ensure compliance and consistency across design and manufacturing teams; coordinating incoming material inspection to final quality assurance inspection of manufactured products; development of quality reporting measures; conducting audits and interfacing with suppliers and customer quality representatives.
- Degree in a technical discipline or five plus years of related experience, including three (3) years of quality engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer skills, knowledge of MS Office, and proficiency with database design and interpretation
- Six Sigma experience highly desirable
- Other requirements include knowledge of cost and materials management and a background in commercial and military contracts