- NO FAILURE MODES
- NO MOVING PARTS
- PROVEN TECHNOLOGY
- OFFERS UNCONQUERABLE PROTECTION FOR THE REQUIREMENTS OF 14 CFR 25.981
- UNCONQUERABLE PROTECTION FROM KNOWN AND UNKNOWN IGNITION SOURCES
The InvictaTM Reticulated Foam Technology is an FAA-approved method of compliance (MOC) that fulfills the requirements of 14 CFR 25.981 and 121.1117. The use of reticulated foam for this compliance method has been patented by Jetaire Aerospace & Technology and Michael D. Williams. (U.S. Patent No. 9,849,998). Jetaire holds the FAA Supplement Type Certificates for the installation of the InvictaTM Reticulated Foam for the Boeing family of 737, 757, and 767 aircraft and the Airbus A320 family of aircraft. There is no other company in the market with our scope and depth of the knowledge regarding our own patented technology.
When compared to gas inerting ignition suppression systems, Jetaire’s Invicta Ignition Mitigation Technology (I2MT) historically provides significant economy, simplicity, and predictability when compared to Onboard Inerting Gas Suppression Systems (OBIGGS) or FTFS.
- ST03450NY B737 (200-900) Installation of Invicta Mitigation/Flammability Reduction Technology in the Center Wing Tank (CWT) View PDF
- ST04415AT B757 (200) Installation of Invicta Ignition Mitigation Means (IMM) in Center Wing Tank (CWT) View PDF
- ST04405AT B767 (200-300) Installation of Invicta Ignition Mitigation Means (IMM) in the Center Wing Tank (CWT) View PDF
- ST03834NY Airbus A320 (319-321) Installation of Invicta Ignition Mitigation/Flammability Reduction Technology in the Center Wing Tank (CWT) View PDF
Jetaire INVICTA is Proven Technology
- Invicta is a passive system.
- System provides protection at all times (ground/flight).
- Improved proprietary material over earlier military version.
- No interference with fuel system components.
- No interference with analog or digital fuel quantity indicating system.
- Negligible impact weight and balance.
- Proven in-service experience on multiple aircraft models.
INVICTA is Cost Effective
- Substantially lower acquisition cost than the OEM solution.
- 90% benefit over installing the OEM Solution.
- 85% less out of service time to install than OEM solution.
- Fleet intermix doesn’t present the usual problems as there is no crew training (flight or technician).
- No spare parts required for the expected life of the aircraft.
INVICTA is Maintanence Fee
- Has no moving parts.
- Has no failure modes.
- Requires no scheduled maintenance activity.
- No moving parts/no failure modes.
- No special training.
- No spares required.